Become an official IBCS ambassador and help us to promote the conference in your country and at your local university!
The requirements for our partnership as an ambassador are as follows:
– Ambassadors must be studying in a non-Bulgarian college;
– They must post relevant information concerning the International Biomedical Congress of Sofia on social networks (Facebook, college’s website, etc…) when provided with the respective posts/texts;
– They must put up posters of the congress in their college and/or other institutions they might find relevant for promotion;
– They will have to send to the IBCS Organizing Committee a screenshot/picture of any social network posts and emails sent, as well as a photo of any posters put up, so we can make sure the promotional work is accomplished;
– Every ambassador will receive an IBCS Official Ambassador Certificate, as long as all the above criteria for the means of promotion are met;
– Ambassadors will gain free entry, provided at least 5 passive / 3 active participants use their ambassador specific registration code to sign up for the congress.
Registration for IBCS ambassadors is not open yet.
Organizing committee of IBCS 2017!